About two and a half years ago I noticed that youtube was severely lacking one of the best scenes from the movie, Tombstone, so I didn't the reasonable thing and decided to upload it myself. Well, since March of 2008, the following video has been my most viewed (sitting pretty at 118,000+) and it still gets commented on frequently. Watch the scene, you curs, and then read my favorite comments.
(I should mention that I'm pretty sure most people who commented think this is a documentary)
- i know its a movie but i still shit my pants
- Someone needs to send this to that New York Imam who threatened violence if we don't let the Mosque get built.
- Shame....You cant really get away with calling anyone a "cur" anymore....seems like it was so apropreate back in the day.
- say hello to hell
- I'm in southern Arizona. In some ways southern AZ hasn't changed a bit.
- I want to enforce the law like him, but, on the other hand, I wouldn't mind having a mustache like him.